BWCAW Permits

528 E. Sheridan St.  |  Ely, MN 55731  |  Phone: 218-365-4844  |  Cell: 218-349-6415  |  Email: Click Here

As a Cooperator with the USDA Forest Service under the Superior National Forest, we are able to issue permits into the Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness (BWCAW), part of the National Wilderness Preservation System.  There is no charge for us to reserve your BWCAW permit and we do not charge you when we issue your travel permit.  If you need assistance with reserving a permit or advice on selecting a travel route, please feel free to contact us!

Licensed & Insured with the United States Forest Service
Ely Outdoors Company operates in the Superior National Forest
and is an equal opportunity service provider.

In addition, we practice “Leave No Trace” principles in an effort to preserve the wilderness.